- Increased wall, floor, attic, and basement or crawlspace insulation to meet optimal performance values
- Complete envelope air sealing (often involving the removal and replacement of existing insulation)
- Replacement of heating, cooling and/or water heating systems, often with properly sized, high-efficiency, innovative systems (i.e., instantaneous hot water, combined heat and hot water systems, heat pumps)
- Roof replacement to increase the performance of the building’s envelope
- Window and door replacement
One of the greatest challenges with improving energy performance in existing homes is financing the upgrades. When it comes down to it, access to capital (cash) is a challenge for most families and businesses, and the cost of even basic weatherization can exceed $5,000 — with greater energy improvements costs can range from $5,000 to $100,000. Financial incentives can significantly offset the cost of energy improvements and include federal, state, utility and manufacturer-based incentives, and loans.
CONTACT OUR QUALIFIED CT ROOFING CONTRACTORS TODAY
When you are searching for a reputable roofing contractor near me, look no further than Superior Construction USA. Contact us today or fill out the form on this page to schedule a roof consultation today.